KITHU DANA PUBUDUWA
A. Policy Statement
B. Categories of Personal Information PUBUDUWA Collects
PUBUDUWA collects Personal Information about our website visitors from the following sources:
- Feedback and other forms, including website visitor name, gender, email and mailing address,;
- "Cookies" described in section G below.
C. How PUBUDUWA Uses Website visitor Personal Information
PUBUDUWA may use Personal Information of current and former website visitors as necessary to:
- respond to any requests of the visitor,
- effect, administer or enforce standards of etiquette in the open forum / web log maintained at the site, and
- follow through as would be necessary to further develop relations with the visitor, as desired by the visitor from the PUBUDUWA.
Personal Information collected online may be combined with other information website visitors provide to PUBUDUWA in hard copy or through the PUBUDUWA help desk. PUBUDUWA will not use or disclose or sell, rent or lease any Personal Information about its website visitors or former website visitors to any third parties except as stated in this Policy. Personal Information may be transferred across national and state borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and website visitor data management.
D. Disclosure of Website visitor Personal Information
PUBUDUWA may disclose Personal Information of current and former website visitors to affiliated and non-affiliated third party entities in the following cases:
- to PUBUDUWA's partners that perform services on PUBUDUWA's behalf under written agreements which restrict use of Personal Information to the limited purposes for which it is provided to them and to refrain from further use or disclosure except as permitted by law;
- to PUBUDUWA affiliates, who are permitted to disclose and use the information only to the extent that PUBUDUWA may disclose and use the information under this Policy;
- in the ordinary course of matters to PUBUDUWA's attorneys, accountants and auditors;
- to protect against actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies to the extent permitted or required by law, or to comply with applicable legal requirements; or
- to comply with civil, criminal or regulatory investigations, or judicial process, subpoena, summons or warrant by national, provincial or local authorities.
E. Permission to Disclose Personal Information
F. Procedures to Safeguard Personal Information
PUBUDUWA will implement procedures to safeguard website visitor Personal Information. PUBUDUWA restricts access to Personal Information to those PUBUDUWA participants who need to know that information in order to provide our services to them. PUBUDUWA maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed legal standards to safeguard Personal Information. PUBUDUWA protects website visitor visit information by keeping it on the secure portion of its website, using firewalls and other security technology to protect its network and systems from external attacks, and by requiring website visitors to enter a unique user ID and password to access the restricted areas of the website. PUBUDUWA conducts periodic internal audits of its service practices and procedures, examining its confidentiality standards and information access, in order to best protect our website visitors' Personal Information.
H. Links to non-PUBUDUWA websites
I. Notification of Policy and Policy Changes
J. Contact Us:
We value our website visitors' opinions. If they have comments or questions about
us or write to us at
Privacy Office, Kithu Dana Pubuduwa, Sri Prasansaramaya, Walpola, Ragama, Sri Lanka.